Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2016

EPISODE 4: INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES AND LEARNER'S INTERACTION


OBSERVATION REPORT

  As I observed the grade 7 students handled by my resource teacher Mrs. Machika, i observed different kinds of interaction by the students in the classroom. The classroom is very noisy because the teacher is not around. As i observed this practice there is a boundary between the teacher and the student. On the other hand the students interact to their classmates comfortable way.



MY ANALYSIS

 The main person who play key role is the teacher. Because she is the one who give learning to the students and also she will the one to monitor their students. The teacher should have long patience to his/her students and also she should be the role model so that the students will learn eagerly.



MY REFLECTION

 When I'm in the classroom I already felt that i am a teacher. I also felt the sense of unity in the classroom among the learners because i can see their eagerness of learning. I will encourage them to learn more and study so that they can achieve their goals in the future.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento